There are rumors that Cumulus is getting ready to buy some or all of Univision’s radio stations.
But Cumulus can’t buy a copy machine right now and Univision is just as dysfunctional as Cumulus.
Here’s why everyone is looking in the wrong place.
- Fate of CBS Radio Employees in 2019
- Top Sellers Exiting Cumulus
- Losing FM on Smartphones
- Pizzati Raiding Cumulus
- Entercom Investors Panic
- Change of Plans for Lew Dickey
- Making Sense of the Entercom Mess
- The Entercom Programming Cuts
- New Playlists From Listeners' DNA
- Entercom Hired Bain -- Here's Their Advice