There are rumors that Cumulus is getting ready to buy some or all of Univision’s radio stations.
But Cumulus can’t buy a copy machine right now and Univision is just as dysfunctional as Cumulus.
Here’s why everyone is looking in the wrong place.
- The 9-year span of listeners that could save radio
- Entercom’s Event Business in Question
- The Sale of Westwood One
- Cox Radio
- Cumulus Without Major Markets
- The Cumulus Motive for Its $100 Million Selloff
- Cumulus Starting to Panic
- Lew Dickey’s Altered Plan for Radio
- What’s Wrong with the Grammys
- Connected Cars & Smart Speakers