There are rumors that Cumulus is getting ready to buy some or all of Univision’s radio stations.
But Cumulus can’t buy a copy machine right now and Univision is just as dysfunctional as Cumulus.
Here’s why everyone is looking in the wrong place.
- Public Market Prepping for Entercom’s Fall
- iHeart In Worse Shape After Bankruptcy
- Entercom Debt Problems
- Connoisseur Becomes a Zombie Company
- Cumulus Bay Area Dilemma
- The Stephens/Mapleton Takeover
- Taylor Swift and the Relevance of Major Labels
- The Cumulus Dallas Sale
- Subscription Radio
- What was Emmis Thinking?