No business travel unless approved.
Take the cheapest flight.
Pay some of the expenses yourself.
Except if you work for this division of Clear Channel.
A dirty deal and disrespect for hardworking Clear Channel employees exposed.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Which prominent Clear Channel division gets to run up expenses at will without restrictions.
- How one member of this division skirts the travel restrictions other employees are forced to follow – see her Facebook page but take your blood pressure medication first.
- Who was popping corks, drinking champagne and taking selfies in business class no less while everyone else was banned from traveling.
- Which prominent Clear Channel exec is enabling her.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
This article was made possible from sources close to the situation at Clear Channel. When you have news to report, you are automatically in my Witness Protection Program, which has never revealed a source.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Follow me on Jerry’s Instagram.
I’m speaking on “Radio In the Digital Age” at The Talkers Conference in New York June 20th – register here.
- iHeart Fearing a Hostile Takeover
- Conspiracy Developing Over Cumulus Talk Radio Memo
- Censorship Ploy Sets Up Shutting AM Stations
- The Muzzling of Talk Radio
- Cumulus to Reduce Local Talk Radio
- The Day Talk Radio Died
- Entercom To Rethink Alt Rock
- Cumulus Censors 416 Stations
- Entercom to Regionalize Another Format
- The Coronavirus’ Effect on Listening