Read the full article now
- On the surface, Townsquare looks like the little engine that could compared to iHeart, Entercom and Cumulus especially in digital, but are they turning it around?
- How they are withholding revenue figures that show a revealing picture.
- Why the big push to make it appear Townsquare is outperforming the larger radio groups.
- Can they manage their debt while iHeart, Entercom and Cumulus can’t manage theirs?
- How selling the company fits in to their new CEO’s plans.
Start a new subscription here