Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Townsquare's Exit here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Is Townsquare really going to be sold?
- The real reason lenders are getting itchy and it has little to do with the radio business.
- What happens to Townsquare employees who are being forced to work for free on event marketing and digital.
- Why potentials buyers are studying Digity, Alpha and Moonves.
- If you hear that Townsquare hired this one person, get out fast.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Entercom's New Radio Network
Entercom Makes a Brutal Hire
Westwood One Bombshell
Entercom’s Post-Merger Management Team
iHeart’s Secret Bankruptcy Plan
Sirius XM PLUS Pandora
Townsquare Charity Sham
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,714 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Do you have information you want to share? Use my Witness Protection Program here.
- The 9-year span of listeners that could save radio
- Entercom’s Event Business in Question
- The Sale of Westwood One
- Cox Radio
- Cumulus Without Major Markets
- The Cumulus Motive for Its $100 Million Selloff
- Cumulus Starting to Panic
- Lew Dickey’s Altered Plan for Radio
- What’s Wrong with the Grammys
- Connected Cars & Smart Speakers