Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Townsquare's Buyer here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Who will come away owning Townsquare that is now for sale
- How this will impact the events/digital approach to a small market radio group
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Entercom’s Spinoffs Will Shock
Alpha’s Ownership Crisis
The iHeart Debt Emergency
Cumulus After Bankruptcy
iHeart's Breakup Value
The End of CBS Radio
Cash Poor Cumulus
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,752 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Preview the Deep Personnel Cuts for 2019
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
- Radio Companies on the Brink
- The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy
- Berner: Everything is for Sale