Townsquare joined Entercom and iHeart today to initiate cutbacks in time for the end of the first quarter – there is a reason for this timing.
Other benefits are being suspended.
Townsquare is going even further preparing the workforce for a long-term and severe financial crisis.
Future expected firings will be based on data analysis putting 2,200 Townsquare employees in harm’s way.
And the worst news for the industry – not just Townsquare – is what they are saying about radio’s digital business.
- The Latest on Furloughed iHeart Employees Returning
- Entercom’s Daddy Issues
- iHeart’s End of June Housecleaning
- Apollo to Disassemble Cox Media Group
- Foreign Money Invades Local Radio
- Entercom Cutting Live Jocks – And Winning
- iHeart Prepping Radical Pay Cuts
- Entercom’s Ransacked Station Model
- Cumulus, iHeart & Entercom Takeover Interest
- Spotify’s $100 Million Joe Rogan Podcasting Gamble