Townsquare joined Entercom and iHeart today to initiate cutbacks in time for the end of the first quarter – there is a reason for this timing.
Other benefits are being suspended.
Townsquare is going even further preparing the workforce for a long-term and severe financial crisis.
Future expected firings will be based on data analysis putting 2,200 Townsquare employees in harm’s way.
And the worst news for the industry – not just Townsquare – is what they are saying about radio’s digital business.
- iHeart’s Plan to Take 100% of Local Buys
- Larkin’s Audacy Cuts
- Audacy’s Unspoken Plan to Avoid Bankruptcy
- The Cox Radio Sale Finalists
- The Mother of All Audacy Expense Cuts
- iHeart Revenue Wins at Audacy’s Expense
- The Big New Revenue Source Cumulus is Hiding
- Audacy Faces Bankruptcy Next Year
- Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed
- Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio