Townsquare joined Entercom and iHeart today to initiate cutbacks in time for the end of the first quarter – there is a reason for this timing.
Other benefits are being suspended.
Townsquare is going even further preparing the workforce for a long-term and severe financial crisis.
Future expected firings will be based on data analysis putting 2,200 Townsquare employees in harm’s way.
And the worst news for the industry – not just Townsquare – is what they are saying about radio’s digital business.
- Desperate Radio CEOs Buy Favorable Ratings
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers