Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Townsquare Clamping Down here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Is a Townsquare sale possible or something else
- Why is TS management being so brutal to employees
- Why account execs say Townsquare has them in “lockdown”
- How corporate is dividing its stations into two groups
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
iGen's Relationship with Radio
Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell
Mary Berner's Future at Cumulus
Entercom’s Spinoffs Will Shock
Alpha’s Ownership Crisis
The iHeart Debt Emergency
Cumulus After Bankruptcy
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,756 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Fate of CBS Radio Employees in 2019
- Top Sellers Exiting Cumulus
- Losing FM on Smartphones
- Pizzati Raiding Cumulus
- Entercom Investors Panic
- Change of Plans for Lew Dickey
- Making Sense of the Entercom Mess
- The Entercom Programming Cuts
- New Playlists From Listeners' DNA
- Entercom Hired Bain -- Here's Their Advice