Read the full article now
- A major shakeup this morning at United States Traffic Network (USTN).
- Behind the scenes ownership changes and what they mean.
- How uncertain client relationships now pose a bigger threat to the two main radio traffic providers.
- Will Total Traffic be retained or spun off after iHeart emerges from bankruptcy.
- How radio groups are using traffic services to bust unions and cut local salary costs.
- The outlook for radio traffic revenue – still robust or reflecting declining local sales trends.
Start a new subscription here
- Entercom’s 74% Drop, Changes Coming
- iHeart Panics Over Culture, Chief People Officer
- Entercom Refusing Revenue, Broken Systems
- Radio Music Changes, Streaming Redefined
- iHeart “Cash Infusions”, Financial Alarm
- Entercom Ad Rate Dump, Targets Competitors
- Townsquare Sale On, Buyer Targeted
- Two Buck Entercom, Their Turnaround Plan
- Westwood One Danger, Cumulus Plans
- iHeart Revenue Shortfall, Changes Ahead