Read the full article now
- A major shakeup this morning at United States Traffic Network (USTN).
- Behind the scenes ownership changes and what they mean.
- How uncertain client relationships now pose a bigger threat to the two main radio traffic providers.
- Will Total Traffic be retained or spun off after iHeart emerges from bankruptcy.
- How radio groups are using traffic services to bust unions and cut local salary costs.
- The outlook for radio traffic revenue – still robust or reflecting declining local sales trends.
Start a new subscription here