Amazing and dramatic audience changes are brewing.
But media executives are missing them and lots of revenue is at stake.
New attitudes toward radio, TV and even digital are emerging.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- If you’re a radio station, be careful of how you use Facebook. Don’t get caught in bed with Facebook if you want to become social with the next generation. There is a cooler choice.
- Music programmers beware: younger listeners have radically changed the way they enjoy music. Know this or you’ll turn them off.
- The one big thing radio thinks it is doing right on hit music stations that an increasing number of listeners say is all wrong.
- Even Pandora and Spotify are in trouble – here’s how.
- Most amazing! The growth of cellphones is being threatened right now by this new Millennial option.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- Best Radio Stocks, Winners & Warnings
- 4 Things Entercom is Covering Up
- Cumulus Liquidation
- SiriusXM Reversal, New Radio Threat
- Entercom Hack Attack, Fallout Revealed
- Lenders Investigating iHeart, Their List of Concerns
- Entercom’s New Comp Plan, Revolt Brewing
- Townsquare Trouble, Masking Weak Points
- iHeart Ownership Dilemma, Critical Decision
- Entercom’s 3rd Quarter, Big Surprise