Radio will look very, very different.
The past few years have set the stage for what is to come in the next 12 months.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what we’ll cover:
1. How Clear Channel will get even cheaper.
2. Major change to station playlists (first in decades).
3. Most endangered radio job.
4. Say bye-bye to this radio format.
5. Layoffs reinvented.
6. A scary new business for radio and it’s not digital.
7. Bob Pittman’s big plans for Bob Pittman.
8. Lew Dickey’s next big move.
Access this story now here.
Try some FREE SAMPLES.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
When you see news or want to report an email, click here -- Confidential NewsTip Hotline. There is a $100 award for the best tip of the month.
Save the date: March 26 for my 2014 Media Solutions Conference in Philly.
URGENT! PLEASE HELP ONE OF OUR OWN: My friend Mike Knar who worked for Cumulus in Colorado Springs and is now part-owner of SOCO Radio in southern Colorado urgently needs our help. His son, Aden, who has successfully fought leukemia from age 4 to 8 has relapsed and is in serious condition. He will likely need another bone marrow transplant to survive. Please contact Mike and see if you can help: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning
- Entercom Programming Cutbacks
- The Increased Agency Commission Sham
- Mike McVay’s Cumulus Exit