Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with The Toxic Workplace at Beasley here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- A sampling of allegations made by Beasley employees that were ignored by management.
- Specific examples of racial slurs, belittling women, bullying and sexual harassment.
- The unthinkable way a Black employee was dressed down in public.
- What one Beasley manager said to offend an employee only to get promoted within months of the employee complaint.
- “What Your Worst Sex + Poop Horror Stories” – you don’t even want to know about this.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
CBS Programming Crumbling
iHeart Bankruptcy Decision Near
iHeart Orders Pre-Bankruptcy Inventory
CBS Merger Cold Feet
The Cumulus Westwood One Problem
Misleading iHeart Financials
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,736 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Report news confidentially in my Witness Protection Program here.
- Entercom Worth 50% Less After Merger
- Easing Ownership Limits
- More CBS Managers Being Targeted
- Entercom's Secret New Startup
- Cumulus Non-Essential Station Selloff
- Trouble for Scripps Spinoffs
- Entercom Getting into the Unwired Network Business
- Townsquare Merger
- Major Pivot Coming For Cumulus
- 4 New Entercom Cutbacks