- Why would parent Vivendi want to sell when Universal Music Group and all record labels are expected to thrive for years to come.
- Who has the inside track?
- What about Liberty that very publicly stated its desire to own part of UMG.
- Where does Google, Apple, Facebook and Amazon fit into all of this.
- Will a private equity firm pay for a growth business trending up for the next decade?
- Entercom’s 74% Drop, Changes Coming
- iHeart Panics Over Culture, Chief People Officer
- Entercom Refusing Revenue, Broken Systems
- Radio Music Changes, Streaming Redefined
- iHeart “Cash Infusions”, Financial Alarm
- Entercom Ad Rate Dump, Targets Competitors
- Townsquare Sale On, Buyer Targeted
- Two Buck Entercom, Their Turnaround Plan
- Westwood One Danger, Cumulus Plans
- iHeart Revenue Shortfall, Changes Ahead