Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with The Sale of iHeart’s First Asset here.
Unlock these full articles …
Lowry Mays & Fraudulent Conveyance
The Hubbard Shakeup
How Les Moonves Could Still Sell CBS Radio – Again
How Entercom/CBS Affects Cumulus
Joel Hollander & Entercom/CBS
Entercom’s Coming $25 Million Layoff
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,568 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. I work for you.
Clear Channel once tried to get me to reveal my sources in a $100 million lawsuit they filed to intimidate my news coverage. I didn’t. In fact, I counter-sued, eventually won a generous settlement to drop my $125 million case. So when I say I NEVER reveal a source, I’m not just whistling Dixie. I can prove it. Report news in my Witness Protection Program confidentially here.
Self-Confidence, Presentations & Working with Difficult People just added to my April 5th radio conference six weeks away. Learn more here (link here to the conference promo)
- CBS May Force Entercom To Sell More Stations
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell