- Can Mary Berner do something different than what didn’t work the first 3 years (with the same people)?
- Misleading financial claims – how much is Cumulus losing from people intimately familiar with how the company operates.
- Panic management – a sample of how it will affect one poor market manager next week and more after that.
- Increased interference – this is how they plan to go about it.
- The future of remnants and trade.
- Mission accomplished, right? Berner killed off Lew Dickey’s takeover bid, right?
3,934 archived stories included.
Inside Music Mediacontains no advertising.
Accepts no corporate money or consideration.
We are beholden only to subscribers who want insightful, deadly honest and informative information and not happy talk.
27 cents a day.
- The iHeart Takeover
- Entercom Worth 50% Less After Merger
- Easing Ownership Limits
- More CBS Managers Being Targeted
- Entercom's Secret New Startup
- Cumulus Non-Essential Station Selloff
- Trouble for Scripps Spinoffs
- Entercom Getting into the Unwired Network Business
- Townsquare Merger
- Major Pivot Coming For Cumulus