- Can Mary Berner do something different than what didn’t work the first 3 years (with the same people)?
- Misleading financial claims – how much is Cumulus losing from people intimately familiar with how the company operates.
- Panic management – a sample of how it will affect one poor market manager next week and more after that.
- Increased interference – this is how they plan to go about it.
- The future of remnants and trade.
- Mission accomplished, right? Berner killed off Lew Dickey’s takeover bid, right?
3,934 archived stories included.
Inside Music Mediacontains no advertising.
Accepts no corporate money or consideration.
We are beholden only to subscribers who want insightful, deadly honest and informative information and not happy talk.
27 cents a day.
- iHeart’s All-Podcasting Station
- Radio’s Horniest Buyers
- The Untold Story of the Cumulus/EMF Sale
- Entercom Labor Troubles
- The Westwood One Sale Attempt Revealed
- Spotify & Apple vs. Radio for Hitmaking
- How the Internet Impacts Radio Time Spent Listening
- SiriusXM’s Aggressive Expansion Plans
- The Next Cumulus Markets to be Sold
- Westwood One Bombshell