- Can Mary Berner do something different than what didn’t work the first 3 years (with the same people)?
- Misleading financial claims – how much is Cumulus losing from people intimately familiar with how the company operates.
- Panic management – a sample of how it will affect one poor market manager next week and more after that.
- Increased interference – this is how they plan to go about it.
- The future of remnants and trade.
- Mission accomplished, right? Berner killed off Lew Dickey’s takeover bid, right?
3,934 archived stories included.
Inside Music Mediacontains no advertising.
Accepts no corporate money or consideration.
We are beholden only to subscribers who want insightful, deadly honest and informative information and not happy talk.
27 cents a day.
- Entercom News & Sports Downsizing
- Alpha Media's Selloff Plan
- Entercom’s Salary Dump Begins
- Preview the Deep Personnel Cuts for 2019
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy