Here’s the feel good radio story you thought you’d never hear about.
Clear Channel gets knocked off in a big radio market by a teensie-weensie 225-watt translator.
Emerging as number one persons 18-34 beating no less than a full power heritage station personally programmed by a big John Hogan-appointed programming honcho, which has now simultaneously dropped to #3 persons 18-34 and 25-54.
Imagine THAT on his resume.
Now you had better watch your flank.
Here’s how it happened and how other shrewd operators can pick the pockets of the big boys while they are busy cranking out their sanctimonious bullshit.
If you are a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Which radio company kicked Clear Channel in the nuts and won in a major city with a lowly 225-watt translator.
- Guess how long it took to become #1 – you can’t, you won’t, but they did it.
- So this little pimple on Clear Channel’s butt isn’t making money, right?
- Why you should protect your brand now – if a competitor gets ahold of this game plan and has a translator available, your dominance can be eviscerated like that!
- The only way to defend against another rogue translator that comes after you.
Click “read more” below for the answers.
“Deep Throats” report news privately under my witness protection program here. $100 for the Best Tip of the Month.
Talk to me privately here.
- Liberty’s Next Move in the iHeart Takeover
- Entercom Memo Muzzles Sports Talent
- The Countdown to Live Events
- How Powerhouse WBEB Lost 60% Of Its Audience
- Entercom Eyes Benefits Cuts
- iHeart Using BLM to Cut Jobs
- Radio Will Come Back, Advertisers Not So Much
- Will Entercom Ever Pull the Trigger on FM All-News?
- Liberty Media’s iHeart Talent Dump
- Entercom Salary Restoration Funded by More Firings