Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with The Leaked Cumulus Email Mandating Huge Cuts here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- The cold, tough (secret) email that lays upcoming cuts affecting Cumulus employees
- Chicago Market Manager Peter Bowen’s firing – what really happened there
- Mary Berner’s 5 key people who insulate her from an industry she doesn’t know – oh wait, one of her key team members is leaving although it hasn’t been announced yet.
- The aborted sale of Westwood One – yes, the same Westwood One she is crediting with turning around Cumulus. What’s up with that?
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
iHeart’s Asset Sale
Lew Dickey’s Big Announcement
Entercom Fears CBS Will Back Out of Merger
Mary Berner Losing the Goodwill of Cumulus Employees
CBS May Force Entercom to Sell More Stations
iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,768 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- The Game Mary Berner is Playing
- iHeart Bluffing Fire Sale
- Unspoken Entercom Financial Problems
- 4 Secrets Cumulus Will Tell the Bankruptcy Judge Dec 21st
- Shocker: iHeart May Default Friday
- The Cumulus Dickey “Poison Pill”
- iHeart in Panic Mode
- 7 Things Cumulus is Not Revealing About Their Bankruptcy
- Entercom's Secret Moves
- 2 More Radio Groups Teetering on Bankruptcy (and Not iHeart)