What are “don’t ask/don’t tell” firings?
How CBS Radio plans to dispense with the remaining RIFs under the radar.
Unexpected layoffs breakout.
The iconic CBS station that will wind up cutting a whopping $750,000 in expenses in this round of cost cutting alone.
Are they done yet?
That’s just the CBS layoffs, the actual dollar number of Entercom RIFs planned once the merger is complete.
Read the full article now.
- The iHeart Takeover
- Entercom Worth 50% Less After Merger
- Easing Ownership Limits
- More CBS Managers Being Targeted
- Entercom's Secret New Startup
- Cumulus Non-Essential Station Selloff
- Trouble for Scripps Spinoffs
- Entercom Getting into the Unwired Network Business
- Townsquare Merger
- Major Pivot Coming For Cumulus