What are “don’t ask/don’t tell” firings?
How CBS Radio plans to dispense with the remaining RIFs under the radar.
Unexpected layoffs breakout.
The iconic CBS station that will wind up cutting a whopping $750,000 in expenses in this round of cost cutting alone.
Are they done yet?
That’s just the CBS layoffs, the actual dollar number of Entercom RIFs planned once the merger is complete.
Read the full article now.
- Entercom News & Sports Downsizing
- Alpha Media's Selloff Plan
- Entercom’s Salary Dump Begins
- Preview the Deep Personnel Cuts for 2019
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy