What are “don’t ask/don’t tell” firings?
How CBS Radio plans to dispense with the remaining RIFs under the radar.
Unexpected layoffs breakout.
The iconic CBS station that will wind up cutting a whopping $750,000 in expenses in this round of cost cutting alone.
Are they done yet?
That’s just the CBS layoffs, the actual dollar number of Entercom RIFs planned once the merger is complete.
Read the full article now.
- iHeart Suspend Benefits, Entercom Fires Part-Timers
- Low on Money, iHeart Readies More Mass “Dislocations”
- Lee Abrams: AM/FM Slowly Destructing
- Cumulus Teetering on Another Bankruptcy
- Multi-Group Layoffs Start Within a Week
- Entercom’s Local Revenue Crisis
- Cumulus Stuck Paying $13 Million for No Baseball Games
- Cumulus Signaling Coronavirus Cutbacks
- Entercom Panics, Mass Layoffs Begin
- The iHeart, Entercom, Cumulus, Townsquare Big Surprises