What are “don’t ask/don’t tell” firings?
How CBS Radio plans to dispense with the remaining RIFs under the radar.
Unexpected layoffs breakout.
The iconic CBS station that will wind up cutting a whopping $750,000 in expenses in this round of cost cutting alone.
Are they done yet?
That’s just the CBS layoffs, the actual dollar number of Entercom RIFs planned once the merger is complete.
Read the full article now.
- Entercom Talent Fee Scam
- Draconian Cumulus Non-Competes
- Cumulus Unhinged
- Secret Cox, iHeart & Cumulus Sales Arrangement
- New Name, People, Policies for Post-Berner Cumulus
- Townsquare Desperately Looking For a Buyer
- A New Warning About Entercom
- Leaked Cumulus Vital Statistics
- The Fight for Control of Cumulus
- Beasley & Entercom Debt Bombs