What are “don’t ask/don’t tell” firings?
How CBS Radio plans to dispense with the remaining RIFs under the radar.
Unexpected layoffs breakout.
The iconic CBS station that will wind up cutting a whopping $750,000 in expenses in this round of cost cutting alone.
Are they done yet?
That’s just the CBS layoffs, the actual dollar number of Entercom RIFs planned once the merger is complete.
Read the full article now.
- CBS May Force Entercom To Sell More Stations
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell