Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with The Katz Rep Firm Scandal here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- How iHeart stations get the first cut of radio buys
- What Katz tactic is effectively driving down ad rates for competitors
- Dirty deals that kill ad rates for iHeart competitors and Katz clients
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Lenders Going After iHeart's Pittman
The Emmis Layoffs
Cumulus Management Shakeup
Merger Partners for Cumulus
The End of Cumulus SVP Jeff Brown
Alt-Wrong Talk Radio
The iHeart Bankruptcy
And includes access to every article for the past year plus 3,608 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Growing On-Air Revenue / Making Money From Digital has been added to the 2017 Independent Radio Conference 3 weeks from now. See the complete program agenda with times, details and presentations here.
- Everything is for sale in radio. So where are the buyers?
- The reason John Malone has to have iHeart. It's not for the radio
- Why Wall Street is hating on Beasley
- Lew Dickey's new company has a change of plans
- Liberty wants to add 2 more media mergers to the iHeart takeover
- CEOs publicly talk up radio’s future but secretly look to diversify
- Are any radio groups safe? These 3 are bullet proof
- Entercom really is in trouble and, yes, David Field could even lose the company
- Cumulus is now onboarding new people to fire a large number of existing employees
- While Cumulus was pivoting to digital, Westwood One just got hit with major defections