Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with The iHeart Debt Emergency here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- How difficulty meeting debt payments will now start to affect iHeart stations
- Why no one will lend them a lifeline loan
- How bad will their financial emergency be on routine maintenance
- Everything is on the table including these moves
- Should employees fear deep cuts
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Cumulus After Bankruptcy
iHeart's Breakup Value
The End of CBS Radio
Cash Poor Cumulus
The Entercom/CBS Merger Revised
Cumulus, iHeart Bankruptcies Linked
iHeart's First Spin-offs
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,749 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Entercom Talent Fee Scam
- Draconian Cumulus Non-Competes
- Cumulus Unhinged
- Secret Cox, iHeart & Cumulus Sales Arrangement
- New Name, People, Policies for Post-Berner Cumulus
- Townsquare Desperately Looking For a Buyer
- A New Warning About Entercom
- Leaked Cumulus Vital Statistics
- The Fight for Control of Cumulus
- Beasley & Entercom Debt Bombs