Nobody is making money in radio.
Unless you accept the new digital reality, radio’s impressive reach and free cash flow stream will no longer be enough to both pay debt and post significant profits.
Radio stations are becoming distressed properties.
That’s why it seems like almost every station is on the market right now with no buyers and fewer lenders.
Is this the time to buy into radio?
Read the full article now.
- Townsquare’s a Takeover Target
- Cutbacks On Deck for Entercom
- Katz Strong-arming Stations
- Panic at Entercom
- Nielsen’s Overnight Ratings
- The Emmis, Beasley, Urban One Deals
- Entercom’s Expense Cutting Shortfall
- Radio’s 3 New Rising Competitors
- The Liberty Takeover of iHeart
- Investors Growing Impatient with Entercom