Larry Wilson is really pissed for unceremoniously getting kicked to the curb.
There is one investor who seriously wants to get out.
And one who wants to do just about anything to take over the company.
And we know exactly how this will play out because that one person is planning to win Alpha for himself using the same strategy he employed in the takeover of another radio company he rescued.
Based on that, you can see the future of Alpha Media more clearly now especially the extreme measures some are willing to employ to get control.
- The Actual Cumulus Layoffs Are Worse
- Immediate Cumulus Furloughs, More Coming
- iHeart Racing to Make More Cuts
- Which Radio Furloughs Will Get Recalled
- Full Disclosure About Entercom “Furloughs”
- Saga Guarantees Sales Commissions
- Cumulus Furloughs Likely to be Long
- Mass Entercom Firings Starting Today
- iHeart 90-Day Furloughs Could Be Permanent
- Townsquare RIFs 65, Concerns for Digital