Larry Wilson is really pissed for unceremoniously getting kicked to the curb.
There is one investor who seriously wants to get out.
And one who wants to do just about anything to take over the company.
And we know exactly how this will play out because that one person is planning to win Alpha for himself using the same strategy he employed in the takeover of another radio company he rescued.
Based on that, you can see the future of Alpha Media more clearly now especially the extreme measures some are willing to employ to get control.
- The Countdown to Live Events
- How Powerhouse WBEB Lost 60% Of Its Audience
- Entercom Eyes Benefits Cuts
- iHeart Using BLM to Cut Jobs
- Radio Will Come Back, Advertisers Not So Much
- Will Entercom Ever Pull the Trigger on FM All-News?
- Liberty Media’s iHeart Talent Dump
- Entercom Salary Restoration Funded by More Firings
- Entercom To Fire All Live Talent
- Entercom’s Cost Cuts Beginning to Backfire