Larry Wilson is really pissed for unceremoniously getting kicked to the curb.
There is one investor who seriously wants to get out.
And one who wants to do just about anything to take over the company.
And we know exactly how this will play out because that one person is planning to win Alpha for himself using the same strategy he employed in the takeover of another radio company he rescued.
Based on that, you can see the future of Alpha Media more clearly now especially the extreme measures some are willing to employ to get control.
- Desperate Radio CEOs Buy Favorable Ratings
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers