Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with The Fear of 8 FM Stations Per Market here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Which groups have the most to gain if ownership rules are eased.
- The unintended consequences in key markets if ownership limits are expanded.
- The growing list of radio groups lining up in opposition to owning more stations than currently allowed. And why!
- The scary new meaning of monopoly if this legislation gets passed.
- How easing ownership limits could kill some radio groups – say, Entercom to name a big one.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Entercom’s CBS Synergies
Cox – Seller or Buyer?
iHeart’s New Buyer
Beasley’s $250 Million Acquisition Fund
iHeart’s Threat To Buy More Stations
CBS Sales Rebellion At Entercom
First Cumulus Report Card After Bankruptcy
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,956 in our archive like these(scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media-- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Mediacontains noadvertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- iHeart’s Troubling Post-Bankruptcy Board
- Cumulus Closer to a 2nd Bankruptcy
- Dickey To Strike In 3 Weeks
- YouTube Is the New Radio
- iHeart’s Secret Buyer
- Another $45 Million in Entercom Cutbacks Coming
- The Alpha Bankruptcy
- Why Investors Keep Buying Entercom
- Apple/iHeart Rumors
- Market Manager Stands Up Against Cumulus