FREE PREVIEW, RIGHT HERE
- The threat of Spotify, TikTok and even Fortnite on record label dominance.
- The move by Spotify and others to encourage artists to go direct and bypass record labels.
- New competition for record labels in discovering artists and picking the hits and where it leaves radio.
- iHeart In Worse Shape After Bankruptcy
- Entercom Debt Problems
- Connoisseur Becomes a Zombie Company
- Cumulus Bay Area Dilemma
- The Stephens/Mapleton Takeover
- Taylor Swift and the Relevance of Major Labels
- The Cumulus Dallas Sale
- Subscription Radio
- What was Emmis Thinking?
- Rolling Stone’s New Non-Radio Music Charts