Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with The Entercom/CBS Merger Revised here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- What major aspect of the merger gets revised.
- What’s the “out” to this merger referred to by CBS recently.
- A screw-up by Entercom that may be spooking some CBS shareholders.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Cumulus, iHeart Bankruptcies Linked
iHeart's First Spin-offs
The Entercom Deal Unhinged
iHeart Under New Management
The Cumulus Turnaround
The Toxic Workplace at Beasley
CBS Programming Crumbling
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,742 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Report news through my Witness Protection Program here.
- Preview the Deep Personnel Cuts for 2019
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
- Radio Companies on the Brink
- The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy
- Berner: Everything is for Sale