Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with The Entercom/CBS Merger Challenge here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Who is waiting in the wings to file a petition to deny the merger
- Could the merger be called off and CBS remain independent from Entercom
- Especially with double-digit first quarter losses in critical CBS Radio major markets
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Next Week's CBS Radio Cuts
iHeart's Pre-Bankruptcy Play
CBS Radio’s Big Traffic Mistake
Bankruptcy Dangers for iHeart & Cumulus Employees
Westwood One Merger
Mass Cutbacks Ordered At CBS Radio
Entercom’s LA Fast One
CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
And includes access to every article for the past year plus 3,640 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Entercom Talent Fee Scam
- Draconian Cumulus Non-Competes
- Cumulus Unhinged
- Secret Cox, iHeart & Cumulus Sales Arrangement
- New Name, People, Policies for Post-Berner Cumulus
- Townsquare Desperately Looking For a Buyer
- A New Warning About Entercom
- Leaked Cumulus Vital Statistics
- The Fight for Control of Cumulus
- Beasley & Entercom Debt Bombs