Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with The Entercom Deal Unhinged here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Why is even CBS saying they still have an out?
- What’s past the happy merger talk that doesn’t bode well?
- Why investors outright are voting against the merger every day.
- The hidden cost of trying to merge two desperate radio groups.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
iHeart Under New Management
The Cumulus Turnaround
The Toxic Workplace at Beasley
CBS Programming Crumbling
iHeart Bankruptcy Decision Near
iHeart Orders Pre-Bankruptcy Inventory
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,740 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Even Putin doesn’t know my sources. Report news through my Witness Protection Program here.
- How Dickey Will Spend His $300 Million Blank Check
- The Only Way Podcasting Can Save Radio
- The Uncertain Future of Cumulus
- The Most Insecure Job in Radio
- Dickey Steals Lori Lewis From Cumulus
- iHeart’s $55 Million Podcasting Gamble
- The Sale of Nielsen
- Entercom’s Nagging CBS Problem
- Radio Revenue Tanking
- CBS, Entercom, iHeart, Cumulus, Nike