Today’s topics …
The end of bankruptcy, the beginning of uncertainty at iHeart
#1 in Billboard with NO radio airplay – how is this even possible?
Everything is for sale in radio. So where are the buyers?
The reason John Malone has to have iHeart. It’s not for radio
Why Wall Street is hating on Beasley
Lew Dickey’s new company has a change of plans
Subscribers access all stories here.
Try a monthly or annual subscription here.
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- Entercom Salesforce Public Shaming
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Plans for a Second Alpha Media
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Bye-Bye CBS All-News All the Time
- Nationwide iHeart Downsizing Begins
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel