Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with The Detailed Cumulus Bankruptcy Plan here
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access The Detailed Cumulus Bankruptcy Plan, let me tell you what you will get …
- The new, sooner trigger date
- Defending against the Dickey takeover threat
- Fate of Cumulus’ 2 Chicago Merlin stations
- Mary Berner’s new “Golden Parachute”
- Nielsen developments Cumulus is hiding from employees
- Everyday management under a bankruptcy judge
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Mid-West Family & Townsquare
Entercom’s 2 Major Flips to Alt-Rock – Smart?
Mary Berner Strikes Back
Breakup of Townsquare
Cumulus Pre-Pack Dead After 1 Day
Entercom’s $125 Million Layoff
Cumulus Bankruptcy Date
Your new subscription also includes access to every article for the last year and all 3,806 in our archive.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media – insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Streaming Wants to Be Radio Now
- PD John Ivey Was “Fired" iHeart-Style
- Disney Getting Serious About Selling ESPN
- The Evidence on Running Fewer Ads
- The Six-Figure Jobs iHeart Is Filling
- Ownership Limits May Have to Be Adjusted
- iHeart’s Post-Malone Strategy
- Yesterday’s Audacy Stock Crash
- Defending Against All-Holiday Music Stations
- The Danger of Radio Selling Facebook Ads