There are some pretty amazing assertions in this year’s Deloitte media study.
Deloitte is one of the big four accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world so it’s not nothing when they pool information and publish reports.
Audiences will soon prefer radio over TV.
And how radio can survive by just being “there”.
And we’re not making this stuff up even though it seems Deloitte is way out on a limb.
But the most fascinating and perhaps revealing aspect of this Big Four accounting group’s state of the media has to do with where djs rank among the top ten reasons to listen to radio.
That’s worth unpacking because as it turns out, this finding actually tells a lot about the future of radio.
And also, the most popular thing about radio today that most people even in radio don’t know.
Read the full article now.
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- Entercom Salesforce Public Shaming
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Plans for a Second Alpha Media
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Bye-Bye CBS All-News All the Time
- Nationwide iHeart Downsizing Begins
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel