Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with The Cumulus WGN Rumors here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- She’s kidding, right? But Mary Berner is not denying the rumor Cumulus is interested in WGN.
- What’s really going on with the Cumulus WGN rumors.
- What’s just changed at Cumulus that is making the group look like a station builder.
- What Bob Pittman has to do with the purchase of WGN.
- Why Chicago and why a station with predominantly older listeners.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy
Berner: Everything Is For Sales
Cumulus Blows Up Detroit
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 4,062 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything for 27 cents a day.
Insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising and accepts no corporate money or consideration.
- Full Disclosure About Entercom “Furloughs”
- Saga Guarantees Sales Commissions
- Cumulus Furloughs Likely to be Long
- Mass Entercom Firings Starting Today
- iHeart 90-Day Furloughs Could Be Permanent
- Townsquare RIFs 65, Concerns for Digital
- iHeart Suspend Benefits, Entercom Fires Part-Timers
- Low on Money, iHeart Readies More Mass “Dislocations”
- Lee Abrams: AM/FM Slowly Destructing
- Cumulus Teetering on Another Bankruptcy