Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with The Cumulus Take a Pay Cut or Get Fired Letter here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- The take it or leave it threats to Cumulus employees
- What’s specifically is in these threatening letters
- Who is receiving them and who is scared to check their mail (yes, Mary even sends a second copy to their home address)
- A look inside the 17-page document
- What about benefits and severance
- Mandatory reply date or else
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyers
Liar, Liar Cumulus on Fire
Cumulus Default Imminent
Entercom's Plans for CBS Stations
The Cumulus End of the Year Surprise
The Debt Baron Who Controls iHeart's Fate
The CBS Merger in Trouble
The Fate of Walker & Milner At Cumulus
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,790 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For about a quarter a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Entercom Regionalization Plan Feared
- Doomsday Plan Readied for Cumulus
- Katz Monopoly About to Get Bigger
- Cumulus Seeks Extensive Asset Sales STAT
- Liberty’s Next Move in the iHeart Takeover
- Entercom Memo Muzzles Sports Talent
- The Countdown to Live Events
- How Powerhouse WBEB Lost 60% Of Its Audience
- Entercom Eyes Benefits Cuts
- iHeart Using BLM to Cut Jobs