Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- How a company touting a digital revolution let radio’s acknowledged best social media expert quit?
- The role “flipping” may have played in her departure.
- The rumored Mary Berner Hit List – 2 of the alleged targets are gone already – what it means for the others.
- Money walking out the door – the latest Cumulus top-biller and Key Account Manager also quit Berner. How that went down.
- The Cumulus employee who was just fired after commenting on a post by a former Dickey confidant – you have to see this, the post, the comment that ends ugly.
- Little known details of jealousy and demands of loyalty that may further impact the bottom line that even the board of directors doesn’t know about.
- iHeart Playing the Long Game on Selling Out
- Audacy & Cumulus Joining Forces
- Dropping Like Flies at Audacy Midwest
- Rough Times Ahead for Stations Using Ratings
- Cumulus Escalates Management by Fear
- Race to the Bottom on Ad Rates
- DIY Streaming DJs Threaten Radio
- Owners Rethinking the Viability of Conservative Talk
- Cox Employees Leaving for Audacy
- iHeart Accelerates Merging Clusters