Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- How a company touting a digital revolution let radio’s acknowledged best social media expert quit?
- The role “flipping” may have played in her departure.
- The rumored Mary Berner Hit List – 2 of the alleged targets are gone already – what it means for the others.
- Money walking out the door – the latest Cumulus top-biller and Key Account Manager also quit Berner. How that went down.
- The Cumulus employee who was just fired after commenting on a post by a former Dickey confidant – you have to see this, the post, the comment that ends ugly.
- Little known details of jealousy and demands of loyalty that may further impact the bottom line that even the board of directors doesn’t know about.
- Townsquare’s a Takeover Target
- Cutbacks On Deck for Entercom
- Katz Strong-arming Stations
- Panic at Entercom
- Nielsen’s Overnight Ratings
- The Emmis, Beasley, Urban One Deals
- Entercom’s Expense Cutting Shortfall
- Radio’s 3 New Rising Competitors
- The Liberty Takeover of iHeart
- Investors Growing Impatient with Entercom