Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- How a company touting a digital revolution let radio’s acknowledged best social media expert quit?
- The role “flipping” may have played in her departure.
- The rumored Mary Berner Hit List – 2 of the alleged targets are gone already – what it means for the others.
- Money walking out the door – the latest Cumulus top-biller and Key Account Manager also quit Berner. How that went down.
- The Cumulus employee who was just fired after commenting on a post by a former Dickey confidant – you have to see this, the post, the comment that ends ugly.
- Little known details of jealousy and demands of loyalty that may further impact the bottom line that even the board of directors doesn’t know about.
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- Entercom Salesforce Public Shaming
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Plans for a Second Alpha Media
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Bye-Bye CBS All-News All the Time
- Nationwide iHeart Downsizing Begins
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel