Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with The Cumulus Escape Plan here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- How Cumulus is about ready to take a huge hit that could bring it down.
- What’s holding up the bankruptcy that would erase their debt and give them a fighting chance.
- If bankruptcy happened tomorrow, the 6 problems that are not going away anytime soon.
- Why competitors are raiding Cumulus and who they are looking to hire away.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Restrictions on Lew Dickey’s Investment Deal
iHeart’s Countdown Clock
CBS Radio Memo Trashing Its Employees
iHeart’s Attempt to Avert Bankruptcy
CBS Deal Value Slipping
iHeart’s Go Fund Me
How Entercom Will Manage CBS Radio
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,722 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Even Putin doesn’t know who is in my Witness Protection Program. Report news here.
- How Dickey Will Spend His $300 Million Blank Check
- The Only Way Podcasting Can Save Radio
- The Uncertain Future of Cumulus
- The Most Insecure Job in Radio
- Dickey Steals Lori Lewis From Cumulus
- iHeart’s $55 Million Podcasting Gamble
- The Sale of Nielsen
- Entercom’s Nagging CBS Problem
- Radio Revenue Tanking
- CBS, Entercom, iHeart, Cumulus, Nike