Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with The Cumulus Digital Contradiction here.
If you’ve been thinking about joining our group and would like to access this story, here’s what you will read …
- How Cumulus is slashing digital even as it is publicly touting it as the key to its turnaround.
- We’ve got a list of digital VPs and employees who are leaving – and a big name that hasn’t announced it publicly yet.
- How one critical Cumulus market stands to lose $2 million when its Digital VP exits stage left December 31st.
- The role of Dave Milner in eradicating digital simultaneously as his boss talks it up.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
The Cumulus WGN Rumors
iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 4,064 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything for 27 cents a day.
Insightful, deadly honest and informative.
No advertising. No corporate influence.
- SiriusXM Reversal, New Radio Threat
- Entercom Hack Attack, Fallout Revealed
- Lenders Investigating iHeart, Their List of Concerns
- Entercom’s New Comp Plan, Revolt Brewing
- Townsquare Trouble, Masking Weak Points
- iHeart Ownership Dilemma, Critical Decision
- Entercom’s 3rd Quarter, Big Surprise
- Townsquare Revenue Reveal, “Adjusted” Sale Plan
- Cumulus Cost Cuts, Poor Performers Immune
- Entercom’s Next Cost Saving, “Efficiency” Program Directors