Most of New York and Washington are gone, LA is gone.
Cumulus continues to liquidate its assets as their lenders who in essence became the new owners after taking a $2 billion bankruptcy haircut assess whether they even want to be in the radio business.
Now there is new reporting on Dallas, other major markets and big corporate assets.
What the company is saying publicly and what is reportedly going on behind the scenes are two different things.
If Cumulus sells its network or prosperous revenue producing markets like Dallas will they be able to remain a going concern?
So, which one is it going to be?
- iHeart In Worse Shape After Bankruptcy
- Entercom Debt Problems
- Connoisseur Becomes a Zombie Company
- Cumulus Bay Area Dilemma
- The Stephens/Mapleton Takeover
- Taylor Swift and the Relevance of Major Labels
- Subscription Radio
- What was Emmis Thinking?
- Rolling Stone’s New Non-Radio Music Charts
- The WABC Giveaway