Most of New York and Washington are gone, LA is gone.
Cumulus continues to liquidate its assets as their lenders who in essence became the new owners after taking a $2 billion bankruptcy haircut assess whether they even want to be in the radio business.
Now there is new reporting on Dallas, other major markets and big corporate assets.
What the company is saying publicly and what is reportedly going on behind the scenes are two different things.
If Cumulus sells its network or prosperous revenue producing markets like Dallas will they be able to remain a going concern?
So, which one is it going to be?
- iHeart’s End of June Housecleaning
- Apollo to Disassemble Cox Media Group
- Foreign Money Invades Local Radio
- Entercom Cutting Live Jocks – And Winning
- iHeart Prepping Radical Pay Cuts
- Entercom’s Ransacked Station Model
- Cumulus, iHeart & Entercom Takeover Interest
- Spotify’s $100 Million Joe Rogan Podcasting Gamble
- COVID’s Impact on Sports Radio
- Advertiser Complaints Against iHeart, Entercom & Beasley