- Why the future of Alpha is no longer assured.
- An honest look at the many problems in selling the company that made one strategic mistake after another.
- Who is likely to pick the bones of the radio group that once had everything going for it – and how long will it take to liquidate.
- But wait, before the stations can be sold off – there is a glitch that could blow up and make things even worse.
- What Alpha employees can expect.
Even Putin doesn’t know who is in my Witness Protection Program – Report news confidentially here. $100 for the best tip of the month.
- How Dickey Will Spend His $300 Million Blank Check
- The Only Way Podcasting Can Save Radio
- The Uncertain Future of Cumulus
- The Most Insecure Job in Radio
- Dickey Steals Lori Lewis From Cumulus
- iHeart’s $55 Million Podcasting Gamble
- The Sale of Nielsen
- Entercom’s Nagging CBS Problem
- Radio Revenue Tanking
- CBS, Entercom, iHeart, Cumulus, Nike