It appears that Alpha is headed for the junk heap.
Larry Wilson is out – his plan to grow a live and local radio company ran into the reality that he could never take Alpha public with a market increasingly disinterested in radio.
Yet there is a fascinating set of circumstances that could augur an outcome where the leading lender and the company employees could emerge better off than their founder.
Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW subscriber and begin with The Alpha Bankruptcy here.
And read these full articles …
Why Investors Keep Buying Entercom
Fired Market Manager Sues Cumulus
Sexual Harassment Allegations At Entercom
Entercom’s Operational Problems
Plus every article for the past year and 4,041 in our archive like these (scroll thru/latest first) for annual subscribers.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- Entercom Salesforce Public Shaming
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Plans for a Second Alpha Media
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Bye-Bye CBS All-News All the Time
- Nationwide iHeart Downsizing Begins
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel