It’s not sports.
It’s worse than that.
While the top radio CEOs scramble to find the replacement for the very talk format they have killed off, it’s as plain as day for all to see.
See what talk radio will be like in the next few years.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, examine these revelations that can keep you on track.
- The most important change that no one has ever tried – be years ahead, go ahead do this. In fact, do this on non-talk stations – it’s that major.
- What will be bigger than a controversial topic in a few years.
- The surprising new standard for what’s too old to be on the air.
- The reason young people are willing to give Anthony Weiner a pass for his nude texts – talk radio doesn’t get it, but you must.
- How this one social media app is becoming more influential than Facebook or Twitter.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- iHeart Suspend Benefits, Entercom Fires Part-Timers
- Low on Money, iHeart Readies More Mass “Dislocations”
- Lee Abrams: AM/FM Slowly Destructing
- Cumulus Teetering on Another Bankruptcy
- Multi-Group Layoffs Start Within a Week
- Entercom’s Local Revenue Crisis
- Cumulus Stuck Paying $13 Million for No Baseball Games
- Cumulus Signaling Coronavirus Cutbacks
- Entercom Panics, Mass Layoffs Begin
- The iHeart, Entercom, Cumulus, Townsquare Big Surprises