Radio buyers are hard to find these days.
Prices are going down but have yet to bottom out.
And lenders are vanishing – not high on financing radio acquisitions.
There’s EMF, Meruelo and then not too many more potential buyers available right now.
One potential buyer is Carl Parmer’s Summit Media, the company that originally bought a handful of smaller Cox market spinoffs and has been building from there.
With station prices going down, is Summit a player ready to pounce?
And what markets would they be interested in?
- Concern About Entercom’s Future
- Townsquare Digital Revenue Exposed
- Cox Radio Takeover Layoffs
- iHeart Efficiency Experts
- Field Revises Entercom Cutbacks
- The Coming Cumulus Bankruptcy #2
- Entercom Hacking Exposes Competitors, Advertisers
- The Entercom Hacking Coverup
- Entercom Hacked, Personal Info Breached
- Nervousness At iHeart