The record industry is booming right now and radio isn’t.
Network television is on the decline and what audience is left is out of demo.
Everything is about to be disrupted again.
Trouble ahead for the music industry and they can’t see it coming.
And even as TV is being redefined, the streaming pay model is showing signs of stress.
What corporate takeover could shipwreck the record industry?
What are the concerns about streaming music services?
Can radio survive performance rights fees?
The replacement for network TV coming soon.
- Cumulus to Sell Assets
- Alpha Media Takeover Within 6 Months
- SiriusXM’s Curious Investment in SoundCloud
- Townsquare Off the Market, BUT …
- Entercom Selling Even More Stations
- Next iHeart “Dislocation” in Planning Stage
- “Dislocation” Threat to Total Traffic, Premiere & Katz
- The Future of Alpha Media
- iHeart Targeting “Dislocation” Survivors
- Entercom Hiding Growing Debt