The record industry is booming right now and radio isn’t.
Network television is on the decline and what audience is left is out of demo.
Everything is about to be disrupted again.
Trouble ahead for the music industry and they can’t see it coming.
And even as TV is being redefined, the streaming pay model is showing signs of stress.
What corporate takeover could shipwreck the record industry?
What are the concerns about streaming music services?
Can radio survive performance rights fees?
The replacement for network TV coming soon.
- Streaming Wants to Be Radio Now
- PD John Ivey Was “Fired" iHeart-Style
- Disney Getting Serious About Selling ESPN
- The Evidence on Running Fewer Ads
- The Six-Figure Jobs iHeart Is Filling
- Ownership Limits May Have to Be Adjusted
- iHeart’s Post-Malone Strategy
- Yesterday’s Audacy Stock Crash
- Defending Against All-Holiday Music Stations
- The Danger of Radio Selling Facebook Ads