Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Sleepless at CBS Radio here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Is Entercom to be believed that CBS employees are safe?
- What’s the fate of Scott Herman’s loyal buddies under Weezie?
- How about Dave Scopinich?
- Who are the CBS Radio walking dead after the merger?
- New fears about contracts and relationships.
- What one Entercom exec would CBS employees most like to have as their new boss.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Entercom Behind the Scenes
Alarm at Alpha Media
The Cumulus Escape Plan
Restrictions on Lew Dickey’s Investment Deal
iHeart’s Countdown Clock
CBS Radio Memo Trashing Its Employees
iHeart’s Attempt to Avert Bankruptcy
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,725 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Even Putin doesn’t know who is in my Witness Protection Program. Report news here.
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
- The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger
- iHeart Concert Revenue in Jeopardy
- Debt Holders Not Buying Cumulus Turnaround