Now it’s Animal House antics at Clear Channel.
It doesn’t take an army general who avoids jail time for sexual assault convictions to know that this kind of stuff is so not cool.
But at Clear Channel, the Evil Empire, women have long been and still are being subjected to sexual improprieties that range from making them feeling uncomfortable to the sex act itself.
What ever happened to rock and roll? I know, it’s being voice tracked.
This is a wakeup call to Clear Channel executives that they are now being watched.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The Clear Channel market known for the biggest sex and drug use.
- A female employee who had a reported reputation for having sex with her associates and superiors that ended in pregnancy and a big promotion.
- How Clear Channel failed to take action after a female employee reported unwanted and inappropriate attention from a fellow employee.
- Examples of how Bob Pittman’s party atmosphere is taking over the culture of Clear Channel.
- What happened to a female employee who was coerced into hanging out with the boys in fear of losing her job.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
This article was made possible by information from sources close to the situation. When you report news, you are automatically in my Witness Protection Program, which has never revealed a source.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Last minute registration for my Philly conference here.
- SiriusXM's Pandora Strategy
- Entercom Without Marci
- How Dickey Will Spend His $300 Million Blank Check
- The Only Way Podcasting Can Save Radio
- The Uncertain Future of Cumulus
- The Most Insecure Job in Radio
- Dickey Steals Lori Lewis From Cumulus
- iHeart’s $55 Million Podcasting Gamble
- The Sale of Nielsen
- Entercom’s Nagging CBS Problem