Cumulus is buying Dial Global.
And they’re trying to buy CBS Radio – even the happy talk trade press begrudgingly admits that.
Now a convenient third scenario emerges.
Who needs to be worried.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The real reason Cumulus is buying Dial Global and it’s not their 7,000 client stations.
- The radio group Cumulus has its eyes on an eventual takeover target – and I’m not just talking about CBS here.
- New information about their attempts to buy CBS Radio.
- What happens to Disney’s ABC Radio news deal with Cumulus that expires at the end of the year.
- The market that will soon be under Cumulus control and the estimated number of Cumulus markets where employees will see a new owner this year.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- The CBS Merger in Trouble
- The Fate of Walker & Milner at Cumulus
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
- The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger