Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Restrictions on Lew Dickey’s Investment Deal here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- What strings are attached to Lew Dickey’s blank investment check.
- Telling lender restrictions & conditions.
- Why Cumulus employees will want to know what Lew’s lender fears enough to tie his hands.
- For anyone who may wind up working for a Lew Dickey purchased radio station, read this first.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
iHeart’s Countdown Clock
CBS Radio Memo Trashing Its Employees
iHeart’s Attempt to Avert Bankruptcy
CBS Deal Value Slipping
iHeart’s Go Fund Me
How Entercom Will Manage CBS Radio
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,720 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Even Putin doesn’t know who is in my Witness Protection Program. Report news here.
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- Entercom Salesforce Public Shaming
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Plans for a Second Alpha Media
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Bye-Bye CBS All-News All the Time
- Nationwide iHeart Downsizing Begins
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel