I thought you might like to hear my comments about the challenges and opportunities for radio in the digital age as I addressed Michael Harrison’s Talkers Conference in New York.
In the video, I distinguish between what radio is doing wrong to attract younger listeners and how to change the way we talk to young audiences many of whom are already in the money demo.
The video was recorded in New York City by our friend Art Vuolo. Thanks to Michael for his gracious invitation to tackle one of radio’s most important issues.
The video begins with an introduction by Sean Hannity.
If you have thoughts or comments or would like to inquire about my availability to speak to your group or do a private brainstorming session with your staff, click here.
If player does not load, Click here to Watch >>>
- Entercom is Pivoting Away from Radio
- The NAB is Helping to Pass Radio Performance Royalties
- 2 Groups to Downsize Their Physical Stations
- For Radio, There’s Townsquare Digital and There’s Not Exactly
- David Field Makes His Bet on Radio News -- It’s Video
- Entercom Considering Talent Changes
- The SiriusXM Takeover of iHeart
- Radio’s Solutions for Record Q2 Losses
- Townsquare Fires Nielsen in All Markets
- Longer Shifts, Stretching On-Air Talent