I thought you might like to hear my comments about the challenges and opportunities for radio in the digital age as I addressed Michael Harrison’s Talkers Conference in New York.
In the video, I distinguish between what radio is doing wrong to attract younger listeners and how to change the way we talk to young audiences many of whom are already in the money demo.
The video was recorded in New York City by our friend Art Vuolo. Thanks to Michael for his gracious invitation to tackle one of radio’s most important issues.
The video begins with an introduction by Sean Hannity.
If you have thoughts or comments or would like to inquire about my availability to speak to your group or do a private brainstorming session with your staff, click here.
If player does not load, Click here to Watch >>>
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change
- Listeners Check Their Phones Every 6 Minutes