I thought you might like to hear my comments about the challenges and opportunities for radio in the digital age as I addressed Michael Harrison’s Talkers Conference in New York.
In the video, I distinguish between what radio is doing wrong to attract younger listeners and how to change the way we talk to young audiences many of whom are already in the money demo.
The video was recorded in New York City by our friend Art Vuolo. Thanks to Michael for his gracious invitation to tackle one of radio’s most important issues.
The video begins with an introduction by Sean Hannity.
If you have thoughts or comments or would like to inquire about my availability to speak to your group or do a private brainstorming session with your staff, click here.
If player does not load, Click here to Watch >>>
- Westwood One Merger
- How Many Voices Make the Most Effective Radio Spots
- Mass Cutbacks Ordered At CBS Radio
- Your Competitor's New Morning Show
- Entercom’s LA Fast One
- 18-34's Don't Listen to Songs All the Way Through
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots