A disturbing new trend that threatens to uproot established radio brands.
Get the first intel on how pressure from digital competitors is forcing radio stations into making strategic blunders that will be unfixable.
Then see what steps can be taken to protect the best radio formats and brands.
1. How radio is starting to make an irreversible mistake in branding terrestrial stations so you can avoid this fatal error.
2. What’s the new standard for protecting a brand?
3. Five specific ways a radio station should protect its brand in the digital age.
4. I’m just going to flat out tell you one thing you should never do – don’t aggregate digital content from other sites under your brand. For more mistakes to avoid, read on.
5. The best idea you’ll hear all year on how to protect your radio brand from the growing popularity of short form video.
For the answers, click “read more”.
Join Our Group -- If you’ve been thinking about subscribing, today’s a great day to try it. Check out 2 options here. It’s the most popular subscription media site with thousands of members thanks to you!
Preview My Archive of over 2,300 other stories here.
Report News – Your confidentiality is guaranteed through my Witness Protection program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners
- iHeart Major Market Fail
- Competing in Radio After Entercom/CBS
- iHeart's Plan to Dupe Lenders
- Chuck Berry