Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- How Pizzati’s hiring previews Lew Dickey’s return.
- Pizzati’s new C-level job, responsibilities.
- The possibility of recruitment due to future expansion.
- What’s next with Pizzati in place and an acquisition coming in 60 days.
- Why competitors – even iHeart deep in bankruptcy – are panicking over digital.
- The 9-year span of listeners that could save radio
- Entercom’s Event Business in Question
- The Sale of Westwood One
- Cox Radio
- Cumulus Without Major Markets
- The Cumulus Motive for Its $100 Million Selloff
- Cumulus Starting to Panic
- Lew Dickey’s Altered Plan for Radio
- What’s Wrong with the Grammys
- Connected Cars & Smart Speakers