Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Pittman & Bressler's Removal From iHeart here.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Efficacy of iHeart’s New “Breeze” Format
iHeart’s Troubling Post-Bankruptcy Board
Cumulus Closer to a 2nd Bankruptcy
Dickey to Strike In 3 Weeks
iHeart’s Secret Buyer
$45 Million in Entercom Cutbacks Coming
And includes access to every article for the past year plus 4,049 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Report news --$100 NewsTip Hotline.
- iHeart Gaming of Media Monitors Exposed
- 1 Record Label Is Worth More Than the Radio Business
- Radio’s Sudden Rebranding
- The Number David Field Is Hiding
- The Cumulus Struggle to Remain Solvent
- Audacy Burning Through Cash at Record Pace
- Pittman & Bressler’s Fix for iHeart
- Epic Cumulus 1st Quarter Fail, Shakeup
- Audacy Planning More Management Layoffs
- Agent: Radio Talent Book Drops 50%