iHeart is coming unglued in many ways you may not be aware of.
If you’re a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Ryan Seacrest – what’s up with iHeart’s Golden Boy.
- Big Boy – do you know what he did on the air at Real 92.3 for 2 straight months only to get beaten by his former employer, Emmis in the most recent PPMs.
- The Big Boy Lesson – if you want a ratings bump, don’t do what he did (described here).
- Pittman & Bressler – inquiring minds want to know just what is their relationship with Ryan Seacrest?
- The iHeart Rep Firm Katz – What no rep firm would ever do unless they were controlled by iHeart.
If you would like to read this story, have access to my entire archive (3,521 pieces) and receive daily delivery of new stories, touch here.
Solutions to Radio’s 11 Biggest Problems at the upcoming Media Solutions Lab.
Always 100% confidential -- my NewsTip Hotline.
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations
- Cumulus Orders More Trade
- The iHeart Breakup
- Cumulus Management Consolidation