Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Panic at Alpha Media here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what else you will get …
- Which station policies Alpha is about to do a 180 on – some as recently as now
- Demands market managers, salespeople and programmers are going to hate
- Which radio group Alpha is trying to pattern itself after
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
The iHeart Re-Fi
Lew Dickey's Next Venture
The Cumulus RIFs
The CBS Radio RIFs
The Entercom/CBS Merger Challenge
Next Week's CBS Radio Cuts
And full access to every article for the past year plus 3,646 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Report NewsTips (Confidential in our Witness Protection Program)
- CBS May Force Entercom To Sell More Stations
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell